Custom Fields not visible after 2.18.1 to 3.4.4 upgrade - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Custom Fields not visible after 2.18.1 to 3.4.4 upgrade - Mozilla ; Upgrading bugzilla from v2.18.1 to 3.4.4. We use custom fields (bugs.customfields / bugs.bugs_customfields). After the upgrade, no bugs are displaying their custom field values. When I go to Administration/Custom Fields it shows an empty list. The two custom fields tables ...

  1. Custom Fields not visible after 2.18.1 to 3.4.4 upgrade

    Upgrading bugzilla from v2.18.1 to 3.4.4. We use custom fields
    (bugs.customfields / bugs.bugs_customfields).

    After the upgrade, no bugs are displaying their custom field values.

    When I go to Administration/Custom Fields it shows an empty list.

    The two custom fields tables still exist and have data in them.

    How can I re-activate these custom fields?

  2. Re: Custom Fields not visible after 2.18.1 to 3.4.4 upgrade

    Note. Custom Fields used to be a bugzilla extension/patch. It now
    seems to have built-in support for custom fields.

    However, the implementations appear to be somewhat different.

    So I need a way to migrate the old custom fields to the new
    implementation.

+ Reply to Thread