Hi,
I am developing an XPCOM component in C++. I want to access firefox
toolbars, menubar, title bar from C++ code. I can get pointer to
nsIWebBrowser but it is associated with firefox client area (as I
read
on Mozilla). So how can I get access to these elements.
In fact I have developed a firefox extension in which I have added a
toolbarbutton. I want to access this toolbarbutton in my C++
component
code. This toolbarbutton is written in XUL. So the question is how to
access XUL elements from C++? Which interfaces should be implemented?
I am quite confused. Please help me out.
Thank you very much in advance.