Objective C plugin sample? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Objective C plugin sample? - Mozilla ; I know that this is the extensions list, but I don't see a general Add- ons list or a Plugins list... If someone could point me in that direction, that would be helpful as well... I'm trying to re-write an ...

  1. Objective C plugin sample?

    I know that this is the extensions list, but I don't see a general Add-
    ons list or a Plugins list... If someone could point me in that
    direction, that would be helpful as well...

    I'm trying to re-write an old image-viewing plugin for the mac. The
    old version uses QuickDraw (I said it was old) and resources (really
    really old) and so it doesn't work in Firefox 3.6 (which is why I'm re-
    writing it)

    I know some Objective C, and so I figure I'm going co re-write this in
    that using new-fangled Mac routines and nibs, etc. However, I don't
    know how to start. I've got the BasicPlugin example that comes with
    mozilla source, so I know how to create a plugin with entrypoints,
    etc. However, I don't know how to create the nib, and how to interface
    Obj-C with the entrypoints, etc.

    Does anyone know of a more advanced sample for mac than
    BasicPlugin.bundle? (Preferably simple enough that I can just look at
    it and understand it...)

    thanks.

  2. Re: Objective C plugin sample?

    On Feb 18, 5:07*pm, Kevin Brosnan wrote:

    ah thanks! I know there was one... I'm sure there's a fascinating
    reason why this is mozilla.dev.extensions, but that is
    mozilla.dev.TECH.plugins.... B-)

+ Reply to Thread