client-server communication - really struggling - Mozilla

This is a discussion on client-server communication - really struggling - Mozilla ; Hi, I am really struggling to get this sorted out. This is my first addon (except few hello worlds). All I need is to have data going back and forth between an extension and the server (secure frontpage server, .NET ...

  1. client-server communication - really struggling

    Hi,

    I am really struggling to get this sorted out. This is my first addon
    (except few hello worlds). All I need is to have data going back and
    forth between an extension and the server (secure frontpage
    server, .NET web app) both of which I will be developing. I have been
    googling from weeks and posted few times but could not get anything
    working. I would REALLY appreciate if someone can throw some light.

    Thanks,
    Hiren

  2. Re: client-server communication - really struggling

    Yes, but I am missing fundamentals to write the server side. How to
    implement XMLHttpRequest on the server side? I am using .net as I
    mentioned.

    Thanks,
    Hiren

  3. Re: client-server communication - really struggling

    Some sample code would be the best!

    Thanks Eric,
    Hiren

+ Reply to Thread