Hi,

I am developing a firefox toolbar extension in which I am using
several images and css files. I want to put those images and css files
in a dll (component - I've also created a component for my extension)
and access them in my XUL file.

I know that in order to have this functionality, I have to use new
protocol. I tried to create new protocol from the help given by
mozilla for finger protocol. But it failed to compile.

Can you suggest me how to approach?

For reference, Norton Internet Security uses same technique in its
firefox extension. After installing NIS, it integrates with firefox.
If you type in address bar symres://toolbartemplate.css, it show css
file from a component DLL.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance.