Re: plugins for TIFF Viewing not working in 3.6 on a mac? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: plugins for TIFF Viewing not working in 3.6 on a mac? - Mozilla ; Added information: I looked at Mozilla's "basicplugin" (located in mozilla-1-9-1- f15a2686e9a6/modules/plugin/sdk/samples/basic/mac under the standard mozilla source) and it works. I compared all of my functions to the functions in BasicPlugin, and the only function that it has that I don't ...

  1. Re: plugins for TIFF Viewing not working in 3.6 on a mac?

    Added information:

    I looked at Mozilla's "basicplugin" (located in mozilla-1-9-1-
    f15a2686e9a6/modules/plugin/sdk/samples/basic/mac under the standard
    mozilla source) and it works. I compared all of my functions to the
    functions in BasicPlugin, and the only function that it has that I
    don't is the drawPlugin function, which appears to do the actual work.
    All equivalent functions have the same interface.

    When I remove or disable AccelViewTIFF, Firefox downloads the image
    and gives it to preview. When I enabled it it does nothing. This tells
    me that Firefox IS seeing that I have a plugin, but it's not running
    it for some reason.

    There are no errors either in Firefox's error console or in any of the
    console logs I can see...

  2. Re: plugins for TIFF Viewing not working in 3.6 on a mac?

    On Feb 4, 8:20*am, Kevin Brosnan wrote:
    > This is a plug-in question and would be better suited for the plug-in
    > newsgroup.https://lists.mozilla.org/listinfo/dev-tech-plugins

    thanks, CCed to there.

+ Reply to Thread