Email Replies Backwards - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Email Replies Backwards - Mozilla ; When I reply to an email, the text cursor is way down at the bottom of the email. I believe all my contacts that use Microsoft email and have grown accustomed to replies being at the beginning of the email ...

  1. Email Replies Backwards

    When I reply to an email, the text cursor is way down at the bottom of
    the email. I believe all my contacts that use Microsoft email and have
    grown accustomed to replies being at the beginning of the email will
    be confounded by replies at the end of the email. When I jump up to
    begin the reply it takes on the font of the "So and So wrote" line,
    which is Times New Roman and terrible for online viewing.

    It is a small annoyance, but I would like to start my response at the
    top of the page instead of starting to write at the bottom and then
    cutting and pasting it to the top. Any way to make Seamonkey change
    this behavior?

    Seamonkey also seems backwards in that by default it lists emails in
    the box from oldest to newest.

  2. Re: Email Replies Backwards

    > Yet everyone here extols the virtues of bottom posting. Your supposed to
    > * post especially in emails to what the receiver is accustomed to. Not
    > your ridged guidelines as what is prim & proper.

    Exactly why I wanted to know how to change. Most people getting my
    emails are using Outlook.

    Thanks for the help.

    No boos and hisses so far.

    Kurt