Change default from <br> to <p> - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Change default from <br> to <p> - Mozilla ; Is there a way to get the default enter keystroke in Composer to insert tags rather than tags as the default?...

  1. Change default from <br> to <p>

    Is there a way to get the default enter keystroke in Composer to
    insert

    tags rather than
    tags as the default?

  2. Re: Change default from <br> to <p>

    Right, what I'd like is for those
    tags to actually be

    tags.
    And
    tags should appear as
    if they have to appear at all.
    But standards aside, I'm hoping there's a way to tweak Composer to add
    a keystroke for

    insertion.

  3. Re: Change default from <br> to <p>

    On Feb 17, 8:23*pm, Jay Garcia wrote:
    > On 17.02.2010 15:50, Ray_Net wrote:

    *insertion.

    > >> Please quote at least SOME relevant text from previous replies. What was
    > >> the original question, thanks.

    > > This was the original message:
    > > Is there a way to get the default enter keystroke in Composer to
    > > insert

    tags rather than
    tags as the default?

    > Thanks .. I know of no way that can be done without editing the source code.
    >
    > --
    > Jay Garcia - Netscape/Flock Championwww.ufaq.org
    > Netscape - Flock - Firefox - Thunderbird - Seamonkey Support

    Solution:
    Shift+Enter always inserts a
    tag, but you can use Composer
    Preferences to configure Enter to insert

    tags instead, if you are
    already using paragraphs (so you still have to use the dropdown for
    the
    very first paragraph).

+ Reply to Thread