Hi Guys,

I'm trying to build a minilinux for our library at the university.
But I have the problem that firefox is crashing, when I try to watch
a flashmovie on youtube. I copied the libflashplayer.so to the plugins
folder in /usr/lib/MozillaFirefox and until I load a flashmovie,
Firefox works fine.
You can find a errorlog target="_blank">here
I know firefox is missing gconf, but this log entry exists also,
before firefox crashed.
Is there perhaps the possibility to debug firefox or something like
that? I also tried to send the crash report, but it seems, that it
wasn't sent.

Perhaps you can help me or give me a hint what I can do next to figure
that out.

Best regards