Re: FF 3.6 Personas & Noia Extreme - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: FF 3.6 Personas & Noia Extreme - Mozilla ; Mozzila is now doing what Microsoft make some years ago with their operating system Windows, forcing people to use what they want. Firefox is far the best browser any net user could use, and it always was know by its ...

  1. Re: FF 3.6 Personas & Noia Extreme

    Mozzila is now doing what Microsoft make some years ago with their
    operating system Windows, forcing people to use what they want.
    Firefox is far the best browser any net user could use, and it always
    was know by its high customization. By forcing Firefox 3.6 users who
    have installed Personas 1.5.1 to use the same default theme (that is
    horrible) in order to customize the appearance of the browser, they
    are digging their own grave.

    When Firefox 3.6 was released, I installed. In the previous version
    the 3.5.7 I already had the Personas 1.5.1 and it work fine with all
    themes, but with Firefox 3.6, I notice that I was forced to use that
    default horrible theme in order to use Personas. I uninstall Firefox
    3.6, and start to use again the 3.5.7 version. I'm not going to use
    future versions of Firefox, until they resolve this situation. I ask
    all Firefox users to do the same. Perhaps if all of us to that, maybe
    Mozilla listen to us and our needs. If Mozilla continues with that
    policy, I'm considering using Google Chrome, far more beautiful and
    quicker than Firefox.

  2. Re: FF 3.6 Personas & Noia Extreme

    Rob Hunter, go kill yourself.

+ Reply to Thread