On Feb 9, 4:44*pm, ac <"aec$list"@candt.waitrose.com> wrote:
> > Anybody know if anyone in Mozilla might be concerned about this?

> Exactly so.
> This is very simply a linked button going to a particular reporting site
> in UK.
>

> ac

That is certainly a piece of it, but by no means the only thing this
is about. There have been links posted in this thread that provide
sufficient info to understand the scope of what is being done. What
is being done there could be done elsewhere with very similar content,
with the more evidence difference being a different button for
reporting. As I said, here in Canada it's Cybertip.ca that is the
triage center for such reports as well as an advocate for protecting
our children from internet predators.

JB