Changing personas - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Changing personas - Mozilla ; When I installed Firefox 3.6 I could easily view previews and wear this without problems. But I found out today that I dont see this preview anymore when I have the mouse pointer over a persona. Also when wearing it ...

  1. Changing personas

    When I installed Firefox 3.6 I could easily view previews and wear
    this without problems. But I found out today that I dont see this
    preview anymore when I have the mouse pointer over a persona. Also
    when wearing it I have to allow it. Is there a anywhere in the
    settings I can change to the way it was in the beginning?

  2. Re: Changing personas

    On Feb 4, 10:20*am, Wai Wong wrote:
    > When I installed Firefox 3.6 I could easily view previews and wear
    > this without problems. But I found out today that I dont see this
    > preview anymore when I have the mouse pointer over a persona. Also
    > when wearing it I have to allow it. Is there a anywhere in the
    > settings I can change to the way it was in the beginning?

    I'm afraid I don't understand what you are asking. What previews
    could you view? How could you view them? What do you mean by "mouse
    pointer over a persona"? And what do you mean by "wearing it"?

    JB

+ Reply to Thread