Archiving email messages is a long overdue feature, Thank you.

However, as a business user, I keep all kinds of messages from vendors
& customers, technical & product data, etc. I have over 400 folders
with messages dating back many years. Until now, there have been few,
if any, options for arching and offloading messages, so my mail file
size is enormous.

The current archiving folder system, while a good start, is way to
limited to organize large numbers of archived messages. I would like
to be able to archive entire folders. Alternatively or supplementally,
keeping the folder structure under the current year /month structure
would also be a big improvement.