I am using TB2 and have been using it for several years and I like it.
Like all software, there are petty annoyances which can often be
overcome if one has enough knowledge. My petty annoyance is that when
I respond to any email, I like have a certain font automatically used
regardless if the font and style of the email I am replying too. As it
is now, I have to write my response in the font of the received email
then highlight what I have written and change the font. This is
getting to be a PITA.

Is there any way I can configure TB to automatically ALWAYS use MY
font when I reply to an email?

Any enlightenment will be appreciated.

Vic Fraenckel
windswaytoo ATSIGN gmail DOT com