inbox full - Mozilla

This is a discussion on inbox full - Mozilla ; hello all, i had tb 2 and decided to upgrade to tb 3.0.1. thats when i got the horrid message (can't hold any more messages). i have compacted all folders, deleted .msf files, created saves folder to empty inbox, the ...

  1. inbox full

    hello all,

    i had tb 2 and decided to upgrade to tb 3.0.1. thats when i got the
    horrid message (can't hold any more messages). i have compacted all
    folders, deleted .msf files, created saves folder to empty inbox, the
    lot. it still doesn't work. last time it happened i stopped using tb
    for a year. Why won't anyone fix this!!!!

    can anyone help me?

    thanks

  2. Re: inbox full

    On Feb 6, 7:51*am, "Ron K." wrote:
    > mirkoromanski keyboarded, On 2/6/2010 2:48 AM:
    >
    > > hello all,

    > > i had tb 2 and decided to upgrade to tb 3.0.1. thats when i got the
    > > horrid message (can't hold any more messages). i have compacted all
    > > folders, deleted .msf files, created saves folder to empty inbox, the
    > > lot. it still doesn't work. last time it happened i stopped using tb
    > > for a year. Why won't anyone fix this!!!!

    > > can anyone help me?

    > > thanks

    > Is this an IMAP or POP3 mail account?
    >
    > --
    > Ron K.
    > Who is General Failure, and why is he searching my HDD?
    > Kernel Restore reported Major Error used BSOD to msg the enemy!

    Hello Ron,

    THanks for the reply. It's a pop gmail account. I am running Windows 7
    and I have downloaded a fair bit of email in the past. Could the
    problem be that when I delete mail from thunderbird I am not deleting
    the same mail in gmail? Is there no history of deleted email that
    doesn't get downloaded twice? That would help.

    I have unchecked "leave messages on server" like Roger Hume suggested
    but it hasn't helped. My inbox at the minute is totally empty as I
    have created a folder for unorganized email.

    Thanks

  3. Re: inbox full

    On Feb 6, 7:51*am, "Ron K." wrote:
    > mirkoromanski keyboarded, On 2/6/2010 2:48 AM:
    >
    > > hello all,

    > > i had tb 2 and decided to upgrade to tb 3.0.1. thats when i got the
    > > horrid message (can't hold any more messages). i have compacted all
    > > folders, deleted .msf files, created saves folder to empty inbox, the
    > > lot. it still doesn't work. last time it happened i stopped using tb
    > > for a year. Why won't anyone fix this!!!!

    > > can anyone help me?

    > > thanks

    > Is this an IMAP or POP3 mail account?
    >
    > --
    > Ron K.
    > Who is General Failure, and why is he searching my HDD?
    > Kernel Restore reported Major Error used BSOD to msg the enemy!

    Hello Ron,

    THanks for the reply. It's a pop gmail account. I am running Windows 7
    and I have downloaded a fair bit of email in the past. Could the
    problem be that when I delete mail from thunderbird I am not deleting
    the same mail in gmail? Is there no history of deleted email that
    doesn't get downloaded twice? That would help.

    I have unchecked "leave messages on server" like Roger Hume suggested
    but it hasn't helped. My inbox at the minute is totally empty as I
    have created a folder for unorganized email.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread