I have set up my GMail account for POP3 access and have tried to use
TB 2.0.0.23 to send and receive from my GMail account. I use WinXP
SP3.

TB sends messages perfectly but when I try to download any messages I
get:-
"Sending of password did not succeed. Mail server pop.gmail.com
responded: Username and password not accepted".

I've carefully checking my Gmail and TB settings and they appear
perfect.

Anyone have any idea what is wrong?

I have a 22 character password with a mixture of upper and lower case
and numbers and I can send but cannot receive messages.

Most frustrating, need help.