On Nov 27, 9:22*pm, "Ritter 197" wrote:
> Does anyone have this flash and use it with a Nikon D40?
>
> What is your experience?

I have this flash and I use it with the D40x. For the price it is a
good external flash, and it does the job decently. It has no
adjustable settings, and it is cheaply made (once the battery
compartment came off, plus it's lightweight cheap plastic) I simply
bought this one to "practice" with until I could afford the sb-600.
Its worth the money, but only if you cant afford the sb-600. I can
send professional shots I have done using this flash if needed.