application failed to start, OCI.dll not found - Mozilla

This is a discussion on application failed to start, OCI.dll not found - Mozilla ; When I run checksetup.pl I get an error message: "This application has failed to start because OCI.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." After I click OK on the message it looks like checksetup.pl continues to ...

  1. application failed to start, OCI.dll not found

    When I run checksetup.pl I get an error message: "This application
    has failed to start because OCI.dll was not found. Re-installing the
    application may fix this problem."

    After I click OK on the message it looks like checksetup.pl continues
    to run. Is this a major issue or will Bugzilla run without this
    file.

    Also when trying to install DateTime and DateTime-TimeZone I get an
    error message: "Install failed - Can't determine best. Are there any
    work-arounds? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Mark

  2. Re: application failed to start, OCI.dll not found

    On Oct 21, 7:57*pm, ITdork wrote:
    > When I run checksetup.pl I get an error message: *"This application
    > has failed to start because OCI.dll was not found. *Re-installing the
    > application may fix this problem."
    >
    > After I click OK on the message it looks like checksetup.pl continues
    > to run. *Is this a major issue or will Bugzilla run without this
    > file.
    >
    > Also when trying to install DateTime and DateTime-TimeZone I get an
    > error message: *"Install failed - Can't determine best. *Are there any
    > work-arounds? *Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark

    Dear Mark,

    I'm trying to install the Bugzilla in Windows 2008 server. and I'm
    also facing the same problem u were facing. Just wanted to know
    whether you have solved it. Appreciate if you can share your thoughts
    if you have already solved it.

    Thanks,
    Ravinder

+ Reply to Thread