Changing the Status field - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Changing the Status field - Mozilla ; When I add values to the status field the don't appear as selection in the pull down menu of the bug. How do I get the new values to appear? Thanks...

  1. Changing the Status field

    When I add values to the status field the don't appear as selection in
    the pull down menu of the bug. How do I get the new values to appear?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Changing the Status field

    On Oct 16, 5:59*pm, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
    > On 10/16/2009 12:10 PM, RaTzilla wrote:
    >
    > > When I add values to the status field the don't appear as selection in
    > > the pull down menu of the bug. How do I get the new values to appear?

    > * * * * You also have to add them to the workflow. See "Status Workflow" in
    > "Administration".
    >
    > * * * * -Max
    > --http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    > Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.

    Worked like a charm! Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread