Blank Bug List in 3.4.2 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Blank Bug List in 3.4.2 - Mozilla ; We just installed Bugzilla 3.4.2 on Ubuntu Linux Server 9. Everything seems to work fine. We can enter bugs and doing a search of the MySQL database using other tools, the bugs are in the 'bugs' table. However, when we ...

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Blank Bug List in 3.4.2

  1. Blank Bug List in 3.4.2

    We just installed Bugzilla 3.4.2 on Ubuntu Linux Server 9. Everything
    seems to work fine. We can enter bugs and doing a search of the MySQL
    database using other tools, the bugs are in the 'bugs' table. However,
    when we search from the bugzilla site, the query page is blank, no
    matter what search terms we use. It is pulling other information in
    from MySQL (like the product dropdown menu on the query.cgi page), so
    it appears to be connecting fine. But, the buglist.cgi page is
    completely blank. Any ideas to help troubleshoot this?

  2. Re: Blank Bug List in 3.4.2

    Actually, we downgraded to an earlier version when we installed
    Bugzilla. I just manually installed 3.4.8 and copied it over to the /
    lib directory, and still no luck. Any other ideas? Under
    administration, when I view the Products list with the bug count, it
    comes up with the correct number under each product. So, I know it's
    talking to my database and getting good information, it's just not
    displaying it.

    -Jared


    On Sep 29, 1:47*pm, Frédéric Buclin wrote:
    > Le 29. 09. 09 20:11, jared.clifton a écrit :
    >
    > > completely blank. Any ideas to help troubleshoot this?

    >
    > You are probably using CGI 3.47, which is broken. You should upgrade to
    > CGI 3.48, which has now been released.
    >
    > LpSolit



  3. Re: Blank Bug List in 3.4.2

    On Sep 30, 5:26*pm, Max Kanat-Alexander wrote:
    > On 09/29/2009 02:46 PM, jared.clifton wrote:
    >
    > > Actually, we downgraded to an earlier version when we installed
    > > Bugzilla. I just manually installed 3.4.8 and copied it over to the /
    > > lib directory, and still no luck. Any other ideas? Under
    > > administration, when I view the Products list with the bug count, it
    > > comes up with the correct number under each product. So, I know it's
    > > talking to my database and getting good information, it's just not
    > > displaying it.

    >
    > * * * * Delete *everything* from your lib/ directory in Bugzilla,and then do:
    > ./install-module.pl --all
    >
    > * * * * -Max
    > --http://www.everythingsolved.com/
    > Competent, Friendly Bugzilla and Perl Services. Everything Else, too.


    Actually, since we were just getting it up and running, I reinstalled
    everything and pointed it to the existing database. Worked like a
    charm. Thanks for all the suggestions.

    -Jared

+ Reply to Thread