Hello,
when TC's are being exported to CSV files, the formatting
used in the description of test cases is being exported as HTML tags
along with the data. This is really annoying and unneeded info. I was
hoping if anyone could help me with the following:-

1) can you tell me if the HTML formatting tags are also stored in the
DB along with the data? Did anyone see this issue in bugzilla
specifically?

2) which CGI or PL files in Testopia is responsible for extracting
data and which file is responsible for writing the CSV file?

3) which is the best HTML tag Parser/filter in Perl? There are at
least 4 and I have had mixed resutls with all of them? so please show
me the light..............

thank you