SMTP Configuration - Mozilla

This is a discussion on SMTP Configuration - Mozilla ; Guys, Good Afternoon! I have a problem here. Bugzilla : 3.4.1 Athentication : AD SO : Windows Server 2003 Apache : 2.2 Module : LibNet 1.22 I'm trying to configure the SMTP in my Bugzilla, yet I cannot. I looked ...

  1. SMTP Configuration

    Guys, Good Afternoon!

    I have a problem here.

    Bugzilla : 3.4.1
    Athentication : AD
    SO : Windows Server 2003
    Apache : 2.2
    Module : LibNet 1.22

    I'm trying to configure the SMTP in my Bugzilla, yet I cannot. I
    looked for the answers (howtos), but I do not found.
    'mail_delivery_method' => 'SMTP',
    'mailfrom' => 'teste@teste.com.br',
    'maintainer' => 'teste@teste.com.br',
    'smtp_debug' => 0,
    'smtp_password' => 'teste',
    'smtp_username' => 'teste',
    'smtpserver' => 'testemail2.teste.com.br:7143',
    'specific_search_allow_empty_words' => 1,

    I tested the address (testemail2.teste.com.br:7143) at telnet, which
    connected without problems...So, I guess that is a configuration
    problem...Someone can help me?

    Best Regards,
    Mariana Hoffart Dias

  2. Re: SMTP Configuration

    Guys,

    I forget the error :
    " There was an error sending mail from 'teste@teste.com.br' to
    'teste@teste.com.br':Couldn't connect to testemail2.hst.com.br:7143 "

    Best Regards,
    Mariana Hoffart Dias

  3. Re: SMTP Configuration

    Guys,

    I found a post with the orientation to install some modules :
    - prefork.ppd
    - Params-Util.ppd
    - Email-Folder.ppd
    - Email-Stuff.ppd
    - Bundle-Email.ppd

    As I cann't found any documentation. I decided to put here all the
    steps for this problem.

    Still looking,

    Best Regards,
    Mariana Hoffart Dias

  4. Re: SMTP Configuration

    Guten Morgen Thorsten,

    Thanks to your help...I'm doing tests with the module that you wrote.
    For Mailer.pm is necessary :
    - MIME-tools.ppd
    - MailTools.ppd

    But I think that you are right. Soon I will write the results...

    Again, thanks a lot!

    Gre,
    Mariana Hoffart Dias

  5. Re: SMTP Configuration

    Everybody, good afternoon =)!

    Finally I resolved this problem!

    You can't believe, but all problem happened because the wrong number
    port. Here we have every departments, the department responsable for
    this server reported the wrong number port...Now, SMTP is working!!!

    So,

    Thanks a lot to your help!

    Best Regards,
    Mariana Hoffart Dias