Hi,

We upgraded from 2.14 to 3.2.4 and I can't find a way to get custom
fields to work. I tried doing them via the templates because that was
how we had implemented them before. Checked the latest doc about
template customization and also checked the sample files included in
the installation.

I can get the fields to show on the bug entry form, but it never saves
the values entered in the field to the comments section.

Also tried to go through the Admin console and use the new custom
field section there - same thing happened. Am I missing something
stupid???

create-support.gtml.tmpl:
enctype="multipart/form-data">

Heat ID:

&nbsp Customer Name: strong>

comment-support.txt.tmpl
[% USE Bugzilla %]
[% cgi = Bugzilla.cgi %]

[%+ cgi.param("comment") IF cgi.param("comment") %]

[% IF cgi.param("heat_id") -%]
Heat ID: [%+ cgi.param("heat_id") %]
[% END %]

[% IF cgi.param("customer_name") %]
Customer Name: [%+ cgi.param("customer_name") %]
[% END %]

Can't think of anything else to try now!