Re: attachments not working after upgrade from 2.x ro 3.2.3 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: attachments not working after upgrade from 2.x ro 3.2.3 - Mozilla ; On May 28, 4:09*pm, "Danny Soko" wrote: > Hi, > > After upgrade from older version 2.x, i see this on all atachemnts - > PrintScreen (deleted) > Any idea why ? > * I am using mysql > > ...

  1. Re: attachments not working after upgrade from 2.x ro 3.2.3

    On May 28, 4:09*pm, "Danny Soko" wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > After upgrade from older version 2.x, i see this on all atachemnts -
    > PrintScreen (deleted)
    > Any idea why ?
    > * I am using mysql
    >
    > Thanks
    > Danny

    1) Are the attachments still in the database?
    2) Do you use Big Files?
    3) Did you copy the contents of data/attachments over? (I think you
    only need to if you use Big Files when submitting an attachment)

    -miketosh-

  2. Re: attachments not working after upgrade from 2.x ro 3.2.3

    On Jun 2, 8:23*am, "Danny Soko" wrote:
    > Thanks to our goddess DBA Ronny.A we managed to solve this problem

    Good news!

    > > 2) Do you use Big Files?

    > > What is big ? mainly pringscreens jpg files & also bmp so i guess anything
    > > from 200K to 5mb

    "Big Files" is a checkbox when saving an attachment. There are
    parameters that control if and when it shows up, but if you check it
    off, the files are saved to disk instead of (or as well as) to the
    database. Guess that wasn't your problem then.

+ Reply to Thread