Re: Modify CC list for each component of all products - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Modify CC list for each component of all products - Mozilla ; Hi I installed bugzilla 3.2.3 in windows 2003 server. I login as a administrator,what are the parameters to configure for new user creation and what are the things to configure in the administrator login....

  1. Re: Modify CC list for each component of all products

    Hi

    I installed bugzilla 3.2.3 in windows 2003 server. I login as a
    administrator,what are the parameters to configure for new user
    creation and what are the things to configure in the administrator
    login.

  2. Re: Modify CC list for each component of all products

    On May 31, 1:56*am, killers wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I installed bugzilla 3.2.3 in windows 2003 server. I login as a
    > administrator,what are the parameters to configure for new user
    > creation and what are the things to configure in the administrator
    > login.

    Please start a new conversation when asking a new question, it helps
    to keep things sorted correctly for people searching for old answers.
    http://www.gerv.net/hacking/how-to-ask-good-questions/

    Also, the documentation should help you identify all customizations
    that you need. Here is a link to the documentation for 3.2.
    http://www.bugzilla.org/docs/3.2/en/...istration.html

+ Reply to Thread