testopia pages not displayed when using https with shared sslcertificate - Mozilla

This is a discussion on testopia pages not displayed when using https with shared sslcertificate - Mozilla ; Hi all, I installed bugzilla 3.2.3 and testopia 2.2 on one of bluehost shared hosting servers. Everything worked fine until I tried to use https to connect to it. Bluehost has a shared ssl certificate which can be used like ...

  1. testopia pages not displayed when using https with shared sslcertificate

    Hi all,

    I installed bugzilla 3.2.3 and testopia 2.2 on one of bluehost shared
    hosting servers. Everything worked fine until I tried to use https to
    connect to it.

    Bluehost has a shared ssl certificate which can be used like this:
    https://secure.bluehost.com/~username/

    I set the sslbase to https://secure.bluehost.com/~myuser/bugzilla/ and
    the ssl to always. So whenever I go to www.mysite.com/bugzilla/ I am
    redirected to the above sslbase. So far so good .

    The problem comes when I am trying to view testopia pages: the header
    and the footer are correctly displayed, but the main section of the
    page is not - please go to http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc263c4g_0fzcbdmcf
    for a screenshot.

    For some reason it seems that it is not able to read the testopia
    template files ...

    If I set the sslbase to https://mysite.com/bugzilla/, then everything
    is working (except that I get an SSL error because the certificate is
    not signed for mysite.

    Thanks,
    Alex

  2. Re: testopia pages not displayed when using https with shared sslcertificate

    On May 21, 4:23*am, alex wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I installed bugzilla 3.2.3 and testopia 2.2 on one of *bluehost shared
    > hosting servers. Everything worked fine until I tried to use https to
    > connect to it.
    >
    > Bluehost has a shared ssl certificate which can be used like this:https://secure.bluehost.com/~username/
    >
    > I set the sslbase tohttps://secure.bluehost.com/~myuser/bugzilla/and
    > the ssl to always. So whenever I go towww.mysite.com/bugzilla/I am
    > redirected to the above sslbase. So far so good .
    >
    > The problem comes when I am trying to view testopia pages: the header
    > and the footer are correctly displayed, but the main section of the
    > page is not - please go tohttp://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dc263c4g_0fzcbdmcf
    > for a screenshot.
    >
    > For some reason it seems that it is not able to read the testopia
    > template files ...
    >
    > If I set the sslbase tohttps://mysite.com/bugzilla/, then everything
    > is working (except that I get an SSL error because the certificate is
    > not signed for mysite.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Alex

    Check your firefox error log. Does it give you an error about not
    being able to access a page via JS? or maybe if you view the source
    there will be an indication where the testopia code is supposed to be
    coming from.

+ Reply to Thread