On May 20, 11:42*am, "Cowan, Heath" wrote:
> I amusing baugzilla 3.0.2 and need to make some custo fields mandatory
> when a bug is closed or resolved.How do i do this and were.I have no cgi
> experiance and have just started to use bugzilla any help would be
> great.

Two options I can suggest:
1) Javascript: Easy to implement, but easily bypassed.
Add js validation code to the template/en/default/bug/edit.html.tmpl
file.

2) CGI: Perl-based, and more difficult to stay inline with upstream
changes.
Add validation to process_bug.cgi when it processes a resolution or
status change.
See: http://mxr.mozilla.org/bugzilla3.0/s...s_bug.cgi#1145