Re: Fresh install - final setup and tweeks - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Fresh install - final setup and tweeks - Mozilla ; On May 17, 11:22*pm, none wrote: > I just installed Apache/Bugzilla/mySQL onto my Ubuntu/Debian machine > using the install tools that Ubuntu provides and a couple of websites > that I found. > > I'm able to get to the ...

  1. Re: Fresh install - final setup and tweeks

    On May 17, 11:22*pm, none <""jim\"@(none)"> wrote:
    > I just installed Apache/Bugzilla/mySQL onto my Ubuntu/Debian machine
    > using the install tools that Ubuntu provides and a couple of websites
    > that I found.
    >
    > I'm able to get to the site usinghttp://cheyenne/cgi-bin/bugzilla3/index.cgi, but when I try the 'HOME"
    > link it tries to loadhttp://cheyenne/cgi-bin/bugzilla3/and fails with
    > 403-Forbidden.

    Paste the output of testserver.pl to a reply here. That is usually a
    good tool for debugging issues like yours.

  2. Re: Fresh install - final setup and tweeks

    On May 20, 12:43*am, none <""jim\"@(none)"> wrote:
    > jim@Cheyenne:$ ./testserver.plhttp://localhost/bugs/
    > TEST-OK Webserver is running under group id in $webservergroup.
    > TEST-FAILED Fetch of skins/standard/index/front.png failed
    > Your web server could not fetchhttp://localhost/bugs/skins/standard/index/front.png.
    > Check your web server configuration and try again.

    Add this to your httpd.conf:
    Alias /bugz /home/jim/Bugzilla/bugzilla-3.2.3

  3. Re: Fresh install - final setup and tweeks

    On May 21, 1:11*am, none <""jim\"@(none)"> wrote:
    > Alias * /bugz * /home/jim/Bugzilla/bugzilla-3.2.3
    >

    > * * *AddHandler cgi-script .cgi
    > * * *Options +Indexes +ExecCGI +FollowSymLinks
    > * * *DirectoryIndex index.cgi
    > * * *AllowOverride Limit

    I think that is my mistake, your two directives above don't match.
    Maybe add the Programs directory to your Alias directive.

+ Reply to Thread