Re: Email error - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Email error - Mozilla ; Hello Sir, I have installed and Configured Bugzilla and I am able to open the Bugzilla page and I am not sure what the Login Username and Password for it. So when I create a new account and enter the ...

  1. Re: Email error

    Hello Sir,

    I have installed and Configured Bugzilla and I am able to open the
    Bugzilla
    page and I am not sure what the Login Username and Password for it.

    So when I create a new account and enter the email address of mine
    then I
    get the following error

    There was an error sending mail from 'bugzilla-daemon@' to
    'pasupathy16': Couldnt not connect to localhost.

    Please send me the solution

  2. Re: Email error

    to killers and to Sudhir G S :

    you both: you should set you real e-mail and password for bugzilla.
    Your e-mail is your bugzilla login,
    password what you set during last run checksetup.pl is your
    bugzilla's password.

    You shouldn't create a new account. You is the admin.mainteiner. You
    already set your login and password. You shouldn't do that again

+ Reply to Thread