Linkification of a custom field - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Linkification of a custom field - Mozilla ; Hi Bugzillians, We have custom description field. However, auto-linkification does not work (e.g. bug33 or http://www.yahoo.com - neither are hot). Is there a way to enable auto-linkification for a custom field? Thanks very much, Blake...

  1. Linkification of a custom field

    Hi Bugzillians,

    We have custom description field. However, auto-linkification does not
    work (e.g. bug33 or http://www.yahoo.com - neither are hot).

    Is there a way to enable auto-linkification for a custom field?

    Thanks very much,

    Blake

  2. Re: Linkification of a custom field

    Michael,

    Thanks for the reply. I should have mentioned we are running 3.2.3.
    However, I noticed a code tree option for 3.2 in the links you
    included, so I'll look through the 3.2 version of the templates for
    the appropriate code.

    Thanks again,

    Blake

+ Reply to Thread