On Mar 13, 1:38*pm, j s wrote:
> Is there a way to see the table of modifications to bug status with the text
> history? *Without the written history, the status changes don't seem tohave
> context.
>
> Regards,
>
> Juan

Someone attached a patch to a bugzilla issue for this about a year
ago. It wasn't slated to go into the bugzilla source, but was more an
informative "Here is how you do it" patch. I've been looking for it.
There may be some old discussions about it in this list. I looked in
bmo, and couldn't find it. If you find something there or in the list
archives, be sure to let the list know. Please! :-)