Re: Qestion about Mail error - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Qestion about Mail error - Mozilla ; On Nov 27, 9:32*am, loody wrote: > Dear all: > recently my bugzilla has an mail error likes like below: > > There was an error sending mail from 'bugzi...@nthu.edu.sa' to > 'ke...@nthu.edu.tw':Can't send data > > I have not ...

  1. Re: Qestion about Mail error

    On Nov 27, 9:32*am, loody wrote:
    > Dear all:
    > recently my bugzilla has an mail error likes like below:
    >
    > There was an error sending mail from 'bugzi...@nthu.edu.sa' to
    > 'ke...@nthu.edu.tw':Can't send data
    >
    > I have not modified the bugzilla recently.
    > And my email address in mysql does not changed either.
    >
    > Would someone have the same problem before or give me some hint I can
    > follow through?
    > Thanks for your help,
    > miloody

    Have you changed your mail server or domain name?? First check that
    you are able to send mail from the server where bugzilla is installed
    with the same TO and FROM mail addresses. If it works the perform
    Sanity Check for bugzilla.

  2. Re: Qestion about Mail error

    On Nov 27, 2:56*pm, loody wrote:
    > > Have you changed your mail server or domain name?? First check that
    > > you are able to send mail from the server where bugzilla is installed
    > > with the same TO and FROM mail addresses. If it works the perform
    > > Sanity Check for bugzilla.

    > Hi:
    > I have check the mail server or domain name are the same.
    > Is there any options I can use to trace where the problems come from?
    > The error message didn't tell me the error comes from mail server
    > config or comes from server's response.
    >
    > BTW, I cannot even login the bugzilla.
    > I know the bugzilla use email as account.
    > but will it check server whether this man exist and then determine
    > whether let him login?
    > appreciate your help,
    > miloody

    If you cannot login into bugzilla then it's not the mail server
    problem. Bugzilla doesn't require a valid email account for login. Can
    you tell me what message you get when you tries to login into bugzilla
    and how long you are facing this problem?

    regards,
    Vaibhav

+ Reply to Thread