trigger email code - Mozilla

This is a discussion on trigger email code - Mozilla ; Dear Bugzilla Users, May I know that which script or module I need modify if I want to trigger an email when the bug status is changed to a customized status I added? For example, if the bug status is ...

  1. trigger email code

    Dear Bugzilla Users,

    May I know that which script or module I need modify if I want to
    trigger an email when the bug status is changed to a customized status
    I added? For example, if the bug status is changed to "PENDING", I
    want to send an email to the reviewer of this bug.

    Thanks,

    dbtouch

  2. Re: trigger email code

    On Nov 21, 8:42*pm, dbtouch wrote:
    > Dear Bugzilla Users,
    >
    > May I know that which script or module I need modify if I want to
    > trigger an email when the bug status is changed to a customized status
    > I added? For example, if the bug status is changed to "PENDING", I
    > want to send an email to the reviewer of this bug.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > dbtouch

    Bugzilla will send mails for any change in the bug. If you have
    configured your new bug state correctly then you must receive mails
    for state change.
    Make sure you have correctly configured your new bug state and
    bugzilla is able to process it.
    Also verify if you are able to make queries for the new bug state.

+ Reply to Thread