Re: Custom Fields in Reports - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: Custom Fields in Reports - Mozilla ; On Nov 13, 9:06*am, "Mark Riehl" wrote: > All - I'm using 3.0.4 under Linux. *I've been able to add custom fields.. *Is > there a way to have these fields show up in reports? > > Thanks, > Mark ...

  1. Re: Custom Fields in Reports

    On Nov 13, 9:06*am, "Mark Riehl" wrote:
    > All - I'm using 3.0.4 under Linux. *I've been able to add custom fields.. *Is
    > there a way to have these fields show up in reports?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Mark

    Hi Mark,
    Did you ever get a response to this - I'd be curious myself.
    Thanks

    M.

  2. Re: Custom Fields in Reports

    On Nov 17, 3:00*pm, softwarete...@aol.com wrote:
    > On Nov 13, 9:06*am, "Mark Riehl" wrote:
    >
    > > All - I'm using 3.0.4 under Linux. *I've been able to add custom fields. *Is
    > > there a way to have these fields show up in reports?

    > > Thanks,
    > > Mark

    Mark,
    Actually, if you generate a report, there is a choice "Change Columns"
    which will allow you to choose any field to show up, custom or non-
    custom.
    M.

+ Reply to Thread