Re: GetSubFolders / nsISimpleEnumerator question - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: GetSubFolders / nsISimpleEnumerator question - Mozilla ; Sorry, I can't understand your question, but I want to ask you about your code. I have an extension that is working fine with TB2, in TB3 GetSubFolders () doesn't work, so I understand that I have to use a ...

  1. Re: GetSubFolders / nsISimpleEnumerator question

    Sorry, I can't understand your question, but I want to ask you about
    your code.

    I have an extension that is working fine with TB2, in TB3 GetSubFolders
    () doesn't work, so I understand that I have to use a case like yours.
    How I can know what version of Tb is running? How do you get the
    appver variable value?

  2. Re: GetSubFolders / nsISimpleEnumerator question

    On 14 Dez., 16:32, Diego Diaz wrote:
    > Sorry, I can't understand your question, but I want to ask you about
    > your code.
    >
    > I have an extension that is working fine with TB2, in TB3 GetSubFolders
    > () doesn't work, so I understand that I have to use a case like yours.
    > How I can know what version of Tb is running? How do you get the
    > appver variable value?

    Probably you need this: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Usi...ppInfo#Version
    ..

+ Reply to Thread