js event listeners - Mozilla

This is a discussion on js event listeners - Mozilla ; In my extension I need particular JavaScript function to be executed at each and every time when the user asks to load a new web page to the browser. I think it can be done using an event handler. But ...

  1. js event listeners

    In my extension I need particular JavaScript function to be executed
    at each and every time when the user asks to load a new web page to
    the browser. I think it can be done using an event handler. But I
    donít know that which event should be listened. Can anyone help me
    with an explanation to overcome from this issue?

  2. Re: js event listeners

    On 6 Dez., 19:04, aruna wrote:
    > In my extension I need particular JavaScript function to be executed
    > at each and every time when the user asks to load a new web page to
    > the browser. I think it can be done using an event handler. *But I
    > donít know that which event should be listened. *Can anyone help me
    > with an explanation to overcome from this issue?

    Maybe this will help: https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Cod...s/On_page_load

+ Reply to Thread