Hello, Im making firefox extension and I have a problem with
variables. Extension works with one html document opened in few tabs.
I want it to store a value in each tab, so I decided to store it in
one of the html objects, that have got "Object" id:

path="foobar"
node=gBrowser.contentDocument.getElementById("ObjectId");
node.setUserData('filepath', path, {handle:function () {}});

For some reason, this doesn't work, when I want to get this variable
in this way:
path=node.getUserData("filepath");

Can you spot an error in my code?

PS. This two pieces of code are separated methods. The html file is on
a hard disk