Hi folks!!! These are my first steps in Mozilla/Firefox development.
I`m working on a project where I need to replace Firefox's Login
Manager with one that has a particular storage. That XPCOM component
is going to be written in C++ and has to be developed using VS2008. I
´ve been reading documentation about XPCOM programming and some about
override Firefox components, but I could not find a clear example of
how to write a proper XPCOM extension write completely in C++. So I
appreciate if someone can show me an example of a XPCOM component
developed completely in C++.
Thanks in advance.

Agustín C.