New to XBL - need help - Mozilla

This is a discussion on New to XBL - need help - Mozilla ; Hi, I hope someone here is familiar with the datepicker bindings..... there is a problem with the datepicker popup showing incorrect days of week for Chinese(Taiwan) locale. Looking at the code there is a minor change I can make to ...

  1. New to XBL - need help

    Hi,
    I hope someone here is familiar with the datepicker bindings.....
    there is a problem with the datepicker popup showing incorrect days
    of week for Chinese(Taiwan) locale. Looking at the code there is a
    minor change I can make to the datepicker-grid binding to pick up the
    proper Chinese character for dow.
    This is my first try at XBL and I'm not having much luck...do I just
    include a binding for datepicker-grid in my XBL file or do I need to
    include the other datepicker bindings? Do I have a CSS entry for
    datepicker, datepicker-popup or what? I would hate to have to rework
    my code to include a custom datepicker such as ReminderFox uses, but I
    want a proper popup for this locale. Any help appreciated.
    Thanks,
    George

  2. Re: New to XBL - need help

    Never mind, I think I am right track now....
    copied entire datetimepicker.xml (for now) into my bindings file,
    created new elememt mydatepicker; in CSS bound mydatepicker to
    #datepicker-popup and bound datepicker
    to #datepicker-grid
    George

    On Sep 11, 9:21*pm, grbradt wrote:
    > Hi,
    > *I hope someone here is familiar with the datepicker bindings.....
    > there is a problem *with the datepicker popup showing incorrect days
    > of week for Chinese(Taiwan) locale. Looking at the code there is a
    > minor change I can make to the datepicker-grid binding to pick up the
    > proper Chinese character for dow.
    > This is my first try at XBL and I'm not having much luck...do I just
    > include a binding for datepicker-grid in my XBL file or do I need to
    > include the other datepicker bindings? Do I have a CSS entry for
    > datepicker, datepicker-popup or what? I would hate to have to rework
    > my code to include a custom datepicker such as ReminderFox uses, but I
    > want a proper popup for this locale. Any help appreciated.
    > Thanks,
    > * *George

  3. Re: New to XBL - need help

    On Sep 12, 10:50*am, Neil wrote:
    > grbradt wrote:
    > >there is a problem *with the datepicker popup showing incorrect days of week for Chinese(Taiwan) locale. Looking at the code there is a minor change I can make to the datepicker-grid binding to pick up the proper Chinesecharacter for dow.

    > Have you filed a bug in Bugzilla?
    >
    > --
    > Warning: May contain traces of nuts.

    Yes, Bug 515577. Added my workaround today
    George

+ Reply to Thread