Hi guys,

I'm trying to develop a printing options extension for Thunderbird. I
would like to integrate it in the 'page setup' window by creating a
new tab. I noticed that the 'tabbox' has no 'id'', so theoreticaly it
is impossible to link any overlay in that window. Am I wrong? The page
setup options are also available from Print Preview window. I'm really
interested to extend the 'page setup' window, this way the printing
options tab would be available from diffrent places. Is there a
possibility to add there a new tab? And how could I do that? And a
second, auxiliary, question: the 'print preview' window can be
extended?
Thanks for your help,
Alex