Hi To All,

I've recently turned over my code for Mozilla Firefox editors to
review for Public Nomination. During the past few days I discovered
some issues that I'd like to have someone help me test out on WinXP
and Vista operating systems for the AFOM addon. I was informed that
it would be best if I didn't post any additional updates in the
Sandbox due to the review going on with the editors.

Would anyone consider helping me do some testing ? If so could you
email me at idevfh@gmail.com

Here's the current posted AFOM 2.0 http://bit.ly/lV5sw . But the
testing I need done would be an upgrade afom.xpi to AFOM 2.1

Thanks in advance to anyone that reads this post !

Regards,
richard
or
IDEVFH