Hi all,

Does anyone know what happened to this interface and the support of
it? I've only found a couple other people that have tried to use it
and who are getting the same error I'm getting, such that it seems
just broken in all accounts. The interface seems like a perfect fit
for a simple clipboard management tool for extensions/apps that have
context menu actions one UI elements like links, images, media, etc.
I'd much rather use this interface than a couple other more raw
clipboard interfaces. A lot of the algorithms and patterns of
clipboard management are already encapsulated within the
nsiclipboardcommands interface and why re-invent the wheel!?!