about saving user options Options - Mozilla

This is a discussion on about saving user options Options - Mozilla ; hi, in my extension i should remember if the user want to work it load or not.. but i cannot do it with cookies, by normal way, i cannot save my cookie in my computer after closing firefox it forgets.. ...

  1. about saving user options Options

    hi,
    in my extension i should remember if the user want to work it load or
    not.. but i cannot do it with cookies, by normal way, i cannot save
    my
    cookie in my computer after closing firefox it forgets.. how can the
    extension remember the user choice?
    thanks,
    ozge

  2. Re: about saving user options Options

    On 28 авг, 18:04, otekin wrote:
    > hi,
    > in my extension i should remember if the user want to work it load or
    > not.. but i cannot do it with cookies, by normal way, i cannot save
    > my
    > cookie in my computer after closing firefox it forgets.. how can the
    > extension remember the user choice?
    > thanks,
    > ozge

    Use the Preferences