Making an extension from this JavaScript ?? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Making an extension from this JavaScript ?? - Mozilla ; Hi I've spent several days trying to make an extension from this javascript.. Up to now with no success.. Can someone help me please ?? Thanks...

  1. Making an extension from this JavaScript ??

    Hi

    I've spent several days trying to make an extension from this
    javascript.. Up to now with no success..

    Can someone help me please ??

    Thanks

  2. Re: Making an extension from this JavaScript ??

    Can anyone help me with this ??

    Many Thanks

  3. Re: Making an extension from this JavaScript ??

    On 21 Jul., 12:35, Jez wrote:
    > Can anyone help me with this ??

    Have your read this?
    http://robertnyman.com/2009/01/24/ho...fox-extension/

    There's also Jetpack https://jetpack.mozillalabs.com/ . It is supposed
    to make it easier to create an extension, but I haven't tried it.

    Probably the easiest way is to change an extension, that already does
    something similar to what you want.

  4. Re: Making an extension from this JavaScript ??

    > Have your read this?http://robertnyman.com/2009/01/24/ho...fox-extension/

    Hi
    I followed that example and tried to substitute my code with his (as
    they do a similar thing)
    But I couldn't get it to work

    I'll take a look at jetpack..

    If any one knows how to do this I would be eternally grateful.

  5. Re: Making an extension from this JavaScript ??

    > Have your read this?http://robertnyman.com/2009/01/24/ho...fox-extension/

    I have tried this example and I tried to edit his code (as it does a
    similar thing)
    But I've not manage to get my js to run.

    I will look at jetpack.

    If anyone can help me get this working, I will be very grateful..

  6. Re: Making an extension from this JavaScript ??

    Anyone fancy helping me in return for beer

+ Reply to Thread