New Thunderbird docs for extension developers - Mozilla

This is a discussion on New Thunderbird docs for extension developers - Mozilla ; There is some new documentation in the Mozilla Developer Center for Thunderbird extension developers: - "How do I scan and/or alter outgoing messages?" (http:// developer.mozilla.org/en/Extensions/Thunderbird/ HowTos#How_do_I_scan_and.2for_alter_outgoing_messa ges.3f) - "How do I extract the message header from a message URI/ URL?" ...

  1. New Thunderbird docs for extension developers

    There is some new documentation in the Mozilla Developer Center for
    Thunderbird extension developers:

    - "How do I scan and/or alter outgoing messages?" (http://
    developer.mozilla.org/en/Extensions/Thunderbird/
    HowTos#How_do_I_scan_and.2for_alter_outgoing_messa ges.3f)

    - "How do I extract the message header from a message URI/
    URL?" (http://developer.mozilla.org/en/Extensions/Thunderbird/
    HowTos#How_do_I_extract_the_message_header_from_a_ message_URI.2fURL.
    3f)

    - Thunderbird 3.0 address book examples (http://developer.mozilla.org/
    En/Address_Book_Examples)

    - Thunderbird 3.0 address book interface overview (http://
    developer.mozilla.org/En/Address_Book_Interfaces)

    Thanks to AronRubin and Standard8 for their contributions!

    If you've got a snippet to share, please add it to the "Thunderbird
    HowTos" page (http://developer.mozilla.org/en/Extensions/Thunderbird/
    HowTos).

  2. Re: New Thunderbird docs for extension developers

    On May 30, 12:29*am, jenzed wrote:
    > There is some new documentation in the Mozilla Developer Center for
    > Thunderbird extension developers:

    Very excited to see more docs for Thunderbird stuff finally flowing
    into MDC! Woo!

    Eric Shepherd
    Developer Documentation Lead
    Mozilla Corporation