noob extension question - Mozilla

This is a discussion on noob extension question - Mozilla ; I am developing my first extension and would like it to behave like firebug in that when the user clicks my icon on the status bar my form window opens docked at the bottom. How do you do that. I ...

  1. noob extension question

    I am developing my first extension and would like it to behave like
    firebug in that when the user clicks my icon on the status bar my form
    window opens docked at the bottom. How do you do that. I have
    created an extension that adds the icon in the status bar with the
    onclick event handler. I just don't know how to make the for docked
    at the bottom.

    Thanks in advance,
    Ryan

  2. Re: noob extension question

    On May 16, 11:06*am, "John J. Barton"
    wrote:
    > ryanwfior...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > I am developing my first extension and would like it to behave like
    > > firebug in that when the user clicks my icon on the status bar my form
    > > window opens docked at the bottom. *How do you do that. *I have
    > > created an extension that adds the icon in the status bar with the
    > > onclick event handler. *I just don't know how to make the for docked
    > > at the bottom.

    > Firebug's source is available here:http://code.google.com/p/fbug/source/checkout
    > Start in the file browserOverlay.xul
    > jjb

    Thanks. I got the code and was able to complete what I was looking
    for.

+ Reply to Thread