Ciao all,

I dynamically populate a richlistbox within a popup panel,
upon the panel "onpopupshown" event. The richlistitem's
within the richlistbox contain both an icon and a text.

Problem is that, when popup is shown, the item icons
are not shown. I have to go over the richlistbox with the
mouse to trigger the showing of the icons. It looks like
the mouseover causes the richlistbox to be "repainted"
or "validated".

Same happens if I add a new item while the richlistbox
is shown.

Is there any way I can trigger the "repaint" or "validate"
of the richlistbox programmatically, maybe via a method
or property? Didn't find any suitable one in richlistbox
XUL reference.

Thanks a million in advance.