How to display sidebar in bottom of window - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How to display sidebar in bottom of window - Mozilla ; Hi I'm trying to create sidebar in my extension ... everythink is OK, but i want it to display on the bottom of my window (for example like firebug) I'm using this code https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Cre...irefox_sidebar Do you have any ideas ? ...

  1. How to display sidebar in bottom of window

    Hi
    I'm trying to create sidebar in my extension ... everythink is OK, but
    i want it to display on the bottom of my window (for example like
    firebug)

    I'm using this code

    https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Cre...irefox_sidebar

    Do you have any ideas ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: How to display sidebar in bottom of window

    On 22. Apr, 16:55 h., "John J. Barton"
    wrote:
    > jan.pna...@gmail.com wrote:
    > > Hi
    > > I'm trying to create sidebar in my extension ... everythink is OK, but
    > > i want it to *display on the bottom of my window (for example like
    > > firebug)

    > > I'm using this code

    > >https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Cre...irefox_sidebar

    > The only bit that would be different is you would overlay appcontent:
    >
    > * * *
    > * * * * *
    > * * * * *
    > * * * * *

    > * * *

    > jjb

    Thanks John , your code is working very well.

+ Reply to Thread