Hi there,

I'd like to create an extension that displays a plugin. Can this be
done?

To illustrate what I am trying to do - consider firebug. When firebug
is displayed, a panel is open at the bottom of the browser. The panel
remains in place as I navigate from page to page. I want to do a
similar thing. AND I want to be able to display a plugin in that
area. For example I would like to display the Adobe Flash player
within the extension window.

Is this possible? If yes, is there any documentation on the Internet
that explains how to do it? I've searched extensively with no luck.

AS