On Apr 17, 2:55*pm, don rhummy wrote:
> I want to make my extension available on a USB stick (for demos) but I need to make sure that it has firefox even if the person doesn't. So is therea way to put firefox on a USB, install the extension in it and then be able to take that from computer to computer and run it without installing it outside the USB?

Exactly that !

http://portableapps.com/apps

These portable apps use a "launcher" which is a kind of menu to start
all the apps. But actually, once your portable firefox is there, you
can just go and double click to start firefox directly.

All the extensions I know work fine in it.

Actually, I have eclipse running as portable apps and multiple firefox
versions running this way.

Hope this helps

François